Sunday, 27 December 2009

Seems like Im not the only one that have opinions about Swedish guys...

I just read on my friends blogg and started laughing cause we seem to feel the same about swedish guys...
So i had to add it on here...

(can't stand Swedish guys. Where did it all go soo wrong?? When did you all stop being gentlemans, or have you ever been? Went out for a few drinks and some dancing with my favourit dance "partner" Bea on Christmas day and I can't stop noticing how rude and how "up their own ars" swedish guys have become. It made me soo upset last night I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I ended up telling this guy off after he almost knocked me over without apologicing. It's not ok... It would only take you a few seconds to say sorry, is that too much to ask for? I know a few swedish gentlemans out there and I thank you for it, but I'm afraid you are the exception.These guys will keep on getting no respect from me as long as they are continuing on like this. You don't need to do much... just be a bit more gentle and caring and you would get a whole lot further in life!!!)
from an unwritten life...

But yeah i do know some really good ones too.. but there isn't a lot of them in Sweden..
Going to get ready now to hang out out with my favourite girls, girls night at Saras tonight, excited!!


1 comment: